Friday, August 20, 2010

Going to try to start an exercise program

Well, its a couple days over a month, and I will have had my surgery.  My body is in poor shape physically, but I am going to have to try to get a exercise routine in place.  I believe I am going to start out by walking, and we have a WII so I have rented a dancing game, I figured that would be a fun way to get some exercise in, and still be able to find a seat if I get to weak. 

My bestie Andi and I are working on trying to get a support group together for this area.  We are an hour away from everything, including the office where our doctors are at, so we wanted to have a group for the people here... Now we just have to find a place to have the meeting at once a month.  Sure hope we can.  Anyway, that's all that's going on right now, still on my prescription of phentermine, and still loosing good with that. I am hoping to be down as small as possible before the surgery date.  Good luck to all out there that are still trying, or have had it already, and working on the goal.

1 comment:

  1. Girl I haven't been on blogspot in so long. I want to congradulate you for taking the steps to take care of yourself! I have played that wii game before and loved it so I hope you enjoy it also. My mother in law did some water aroebics and loved them, she said they are easy on the knees, but I think they look fun and cool since your in the water!

    ReplyDelete